PALAKKAD SMALL HYDRO COMPANY LTD
(A Company Promoted by District Panchayath, Palakkad )
Tender No. PSHC/MSHP/Et-1/2017-18 dated 10. 04. 2017
Name of work : ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR THE ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL AND HYDRO MECHANICAL EQUIPMENTS OF MEENVALLOM HYDEL PROJECT
- Probable amount of contract: Rs.6, 25,000 /-
- Earnest Money Deposit : Rs. 15,625/-(By Online payment through NEFT/RTGS/SBT Internet Banking only)
- Tender document Fee : Rs 1313 /-(including 5% VAT) (By Online Payment through NEFT/RTGS/SBTInternet Banking only)
- Period of Completion of Work : 12 Months
- Tender Publishing date : 19.04.2017 at 10.00 AM
- Pre bid meeting date : 02. 05 .2017 at 02.00 PM
- Online Submission Start date : 03.05.2017 at 10.00 AM
- Last date of submission of Tender : 17.05.2017 at 5.00 PM
- Date & Time of opening of tender : 22.05.2017 at 03.00 PM
- Availability of Tender Documents : Can be down loaded from the website www.etenders.kerala.gov.in from 19.04.2017
- Name of Office Inviting Tender : Office of the Chief Engineer, Palakkad Small hydro Company Ltd, District Panchayath building Palakkad. 678001
All communications shall be addressed to the Chief Engineer, Palakkad Small hydro Company Ltd,] District Panchayat building, Palakkad. The EMD and the nonrefundable Tender document fee shall be remitted online through SBT internet Banking or NEFT/RTGS payment Gateway mode. Mode of payment other than the above will not be allowed. Bidder should ensure that tender document fee and EMD are remitted as one single transaction and not separate. Separate or split remittance for tender document fee and EMD shall be treated as invalid transaction. The NEFT facility for online payment may be exercised at least 48 hours before the closing date of the bid to ensure that payment towards tender document fee and EMD are credited and a confirmation is reflected in the e-procurement system.
All the Tender documents are to be submitted online only and in the designated Covers/envelopes on the above website and no manual submission shall be entertained.
The scanned copies of agreement executed in Kerala Govt. stamp paper worth Rs.200/- and Experience certificate showing experience in the execution of similar work in Govt. / public sector undertaking /documents mentioned elsewhere in the bid documents are to be attached along with the bid through online. The bid shall be opened online at the office of the Chief Engineer, Palakkad Small hydro Company Ltd, District Panchayat Building Palakkad on the date and time mentioned above.
Experience Certificate /copy of the Agreements in stamp paper and All Documents indicating E-tender number PSHC/PMHP/Et – 1/2017-18 dated 10.04.2017 shall be submitted along the e tender. Agreement in original has to be submitted on or before the opening of the e tender.
All bidders participating in the tender should have a valid Digital Signature Certificate availed from an approved Certifying Authority.
Further details can be had from Office of the Chief Engineer, Palakkad Small Hydro Company Ltd, District Panchayat building Palakkad 0491 2505504 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIEF ENGINEER, PSHC Ltd